The Willsboro CSD Board of Education will hold a meeting on Tuesday, April 20, 2021, at 6:00 PM. Due to health and safety concerns, the meeting will be held remotely via Cisco Webex and members of the public will not be able to attend this meeting in person. The public may view the meeting live using the information listed below. The meeting will include a public comment period not to exceed twenty (20) minutes. Comments will be limited to two (2) minutes per sender. Comments should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be read at the meeting in the order they are received. Public comments may be submitted until 5:00 PM on April 20, 2021. (These temporary changes are based on Executive Order 202.1)
To view the meeting live, please use the following instructions:
1. Click on the meeting link: https://nericdl.webex.com/nericdl/onstage/g.php?MTID=eae30cf12167daf80ad8abd05bd34e6cb
2. Enter attendee password: Welcome
If you do not have internet access, you have the option to join by phone to listen to the meeting live by using the following directions:
1. Call this number from any phone: 1-408-418-9388
2. Enter this Meeting Number/Access Code when prompted followed by the # sign: 129 557 5110
3. You will be asked to enter an Attendee ID Number. This ID number is not available for this meeting. Press # to skip and enter the meeting.